Shipping White Angus Ranch Beef
At White Angus Ranch, we take great pride in delivering the best grass fed, grass finished beef from our backyard to yours – and we want you to receive it in the best condition possible. That’s why our shipping process needs to be just right.
Every WAR order comes packaged in an insulated White Angus Ranch cooler box with the meat packed inside an extended-life thermal bag. Our fresh cuts are vacuum-sealed and cryovac-packed for double protection.
- We ship via UPS. Choose from the following services:
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2 Day Air
Please keep in mind, the longer the shipment time you choose, the more time your product has to thaw during shipment. Smaller shipments (less than 15 pounds) will thaw quicker than larger ones. White Angus Ranch reserves the right to contact you and with customer approval adjust the selected shipping method best suited for your order.
- To help insure your order arrives in good condition orders are only shipped Monday-Wednesday.
- Orders placed by 1pm Central Time will ship the same day.
- Orders received on other days of the week will be shipped the following Monday.
- You will receive a tracking number and be able to track the progress of your package.
- Gift Certificates will be shipped via USPS and there will be a $1 postage and handling fee applied.
What To Expect When Your Beef Arrives
When your beef arrives the meat should feel cool to the touch and it will maintain its quality in the insulated cooler box and extended life thermal bag. Refreeze or store the meat in the refrigerator immediately per enclosed shipping information sheet. White Angus Ranch is not responsible or liable for perishable food shipments when the customer is not available to receive the package, or for delays related to the weather or any other circumstances.
Each beef box includes:
- Your personalized gift message if applicable
- Product Shipping Policy, Storage and Handling
- Detailed packing slip
- All orders are shipped “no signature required,” meaning the package will be delivered to the recipient’s address with no signature required. Packages will be left at an exterior door.
- Please alert recipient that a perishable gift is being delivered.
- We ship to physical street addresses only. We cannot ship to post office boxes.
- We can ship only to the 48 Continental United States.