1 lb. White Angus Ranch Ground Beef
1/4 Red Onion, Diced
8 oz. Grated Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 8 oz. Container Daisy Sour Cream
1 Package Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
1 Can Mexicorn
1 Package Spicy Taco Seasoning
1 Bag of Doritos
- Brown ground beef and red onion over medium heat in skillet. Add taco seasoning and follow directions on packaging. Add mexicorn & heat thru. Set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a pie plate, unroll crescent rolls and line bottom of pie plate with the rolls so the act as a crust. Crush a handful of Doritos and sprinkle over the crescent roll crust.
- Add the beef and corn mixture to the pie plate. Spread evenly.
- Top the beef mixture with the 8 oz. sour cream. Spread evenly over the top with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Crush another handful of Doritos and sprinkle on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with salsa.