1 lb. White Angus Ranch Ground Beef
1 large tomato, diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 head of red leaf lettuce
1 8oz bag of shredded cheese
1 8oz jar of taco sauce
1 package taco seasoning
1 can of black beans
1 can of mexicorn
1 bag of Doritos
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef & add the taco seasoning following instructions on packet.
- Add the mexicorn & taco sauce & heat thru. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Drain the black beans in a colander and add to meat mixture. Add bag of cheese and mix until well blended.
- In a bowl combine the tomato, onion, red bell pepper and the cilantro. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juices over the vegetable mixture and toss to mix the juices.
- Rinse the red leaf lettuce and tear off a few leaves and line on a plate.
- Top with Doritos. Next add several spoonfuls of the meat mixture. Then top with the cilantro, onion, tomato & pepper mixture. Enjoy!