1, 3 lb. White Angus Ranch Brisket
Garlic Powder, Onion Salt, Parsley, Basil, Sea Salt, Freshly Ground Black Pepper, Lemon Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Dried Cumin,
1 Bay Leaf*
1 Bag Light Brown Sugar
Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Bottle BBQ Sauce (We prefer Sweet Baby Ray’s Spicy)
King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Preheat over to 225 degrees.
- *Place the brisket fat side down into roasting pan & season liberally on both sides with the spices listed or with spices of your choosing.
- Cover and bake for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, pour 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar into the pan & cover the top of the brisket with the brown sugar. Place back in the oven for another hour.
- After the 4th hour, cover the top of the brisket with the BBQ sauce and return to the oven for one more hour.
- Slice and place on top of King’s Hawaiian Roll with a tablespoon or 2 of au jus from the brisket pan. If desired top with more BBQ sauce.